Zooming in/out may be needed to better view various areas of the graphs.
Zooming in also enables graph panning which may be needed to bring graph areas in the viewport.
There are multiple ways to control graph zooming:
- mouse wheel actions directly on the process tree graph control zoom on the Y axis
- mouse wheel actions directly on any graph other than the process tree graph control zoom on the X axis
- pressing the Ctrl + the arrow keys controls zoom on the respective axis
- clicking the and buttons on the navigation tool controls zoom on the respective axis
- clicking the button on the navigation tool performs a maximum zoom out on both the X and Y axis
- the navigation tool must be in Zoom control mode (its center shows )