Multiple differently colored markers extending across all graphs are available to tag samples of interest in order to aid in the analysis of the build data.
To activate the marker popup which controls the markers click the button
towards the right side of the top menu/navigation bar or press the M key.
To deactivate the marker popup click again the button or press the ESC key.
The marker popup is deactivated automatically when another popup is triggered.
The marker popup contains:
- a checkbox to enable/disable display of all markers
- a checkbox to enable/disable each individual marker
- the color of each individual marker
- a text field which can be optionally used to place a note for each individual marker
- a Pin Marker button which triggers the marker position mode - just click on any graph to position or reposition the respective marker. The marker popup will temporarily disappear to allow full access to the graphs and will reappear after the positioning click is done.